The Investigative Reporting Workshop is committed to maintaining the maximum amount of personal privacy for its Web users. At this time, the Workshop does not collect information from our users that would permit us to identify them personally. However, we may collect such information as Internet domain name, time of visit, length of visit, pages visited and the amount of information downloaded.
In the future, it is possible this policy will change to permit us to maintain lists of users and communicate with them. When it does, the following principles will apply:
- We will continue to collect statistical information pertaining to use of the site.
- We will only collect information necessary to facilitate communication between users and the managers of the site. This may include such things as the address of the Internet site you use to access the site, your name, name of your organization, your e-mail address and telephone number(s). Except for material needed to help track site traffic, no information will be collected or maintained without telling you at the time it is being collected.
- None of this information will be shared with third parties.
- You will only receive communications from us that you request.
- You may ask at any time to be removed from our lists and databases.